- Our New Flights: Kathmandu(16.05.2013)
- Fly&Drive via Avis&Budget(14.05.2013)
- Five New Destinations(14.05.2013)
- The doors to Turkey open faster with e-Visa!(14.05.2013)
- Our New Flights: Isparta(06.05.2013)
- Our New Flights: Al Qassim(06.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines continues to expand its network: Friedrichshafen(16.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines launches a Premium Partnership with Germany's Borussia Dortmund(15.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines began service to the Maldives
Already having the world's 5th largest flight network and flying to 206 flight destinations in 92 countries, Turkish Airlines now adds operations to the Maldives.
One of the world's most popular destinations for leisure travelers, flights to the Maldives have been operating 5 times weekly, as of November 24th, 2012.
|TK730||24 Novomber 2012||Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday||Istanbul||20:25||Maldives||07:10|
|TK731||25 Novomber 2012||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday||Maldives||09:00||Istanbul||14:30|
Introductory round trip fares from Istanbul to the Maldives are available from 598 Euros, including taxes and fees.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For more information, you can visit our website www.turkishairlines.com , call the Turkish Airlines sales offices at 444 0 THY / 444 0 849, or an authorized travel agency.