- Turkish Airlines launches flights to Rotterdam(06.03.2014)
- Road Show in Sao Paulo(26.02.2014)
- Frequency of Marseille Flights to Increase(25.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Munster(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Tehran Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Stavropol(24.02.2014)
- Frequency of Basel Flights to Increase(24.02.2014)
Dublin flights will increase
Istanbul – Dublin flights are being operated as 7 flights per week and will be operated as 10 flights per week as of March 31, 2013.
|TK1975||01 April 2013||26 October 2013||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||Istanbul||07:30||Dublin||10:05|
|TK1976||01 April 2013||26 October 2013||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday||Dublin||11:05||Istanbul||17:20|
|TK1977||31 March 2013||26 October 2013||Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday||Istanbul||13:15||Dublin||15:50|
|TK1978||31 March 2013||26 October 2013||Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday||Dublin||16:50||Istanbul||23:05|
All times are in LMT.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For more information, you can visit our website www.turkishairlines.com , call the Turkish Airlines sales offices at 444 0 THY / 444 0 849, or an authorized travel agency.