- Turkish Airlines’ new brand idendity: ‘Widen Your World’(05.12.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Wins CAPA ‘Airline of the Year’ Award(03.12.2013)
- Oman Air and Turkish Airlines sign codeshare agreement(03.12.2013)
- ‘Invest on Board’ brings investors and start-ups together in sky!(20.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Launches a New Route to Montreal(18.11.2013)
- Vote for Turkish Airlines in the Passenger Choice Awards 2014(14.11.2013)
- Turkish Airlines Recruiting Experienced Captains and First Officers(14.11.2013)
Turkish Airlines began service to the Maldives
Already having the world's 5th largest flight network and flying to 206 flight destinations in 92 countries, Turkish Airlines now adds operations to the Maldives.
One of the world's most popular destinations for leisure travelers, flights to the Maldives have been operating 5 times weekly, as of November 24th, 2012.
|TK730||24 Novomber 2012||Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday||Istanbul||20:25||Maldives||07:10|
|TK731||25 Novomber 2012||Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday||Maldives||09:00||Istanbul||14:30|
Introductory round trip fares from Istanbul to the Maldives are available from 598 Euros, including taxes and fees.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For more information, you can visit our website www.turkishairlines.com , call the Turkish Airlines sales offices at 444 0 THY / 444 0 849, or an authorized travel agency.