- Press Releases
- Public Announcement(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2013 were reported to Borsa Istanbul(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Isparta, Turkey...(20.05.2013)
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
- The Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four lands in London(10.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines approaches to Sports Sponsorships in a ground breaking way with “Eye of The Fan”(10.05.2013)
JetBlue Airways and Turkish Airlines Form Partnership…
JetBlue Airways and Turkish Airlines, the fast growing global carrier, today announced an interline agreement to connect the carriers’ networks at New York’s John F. Kennedy (JFK) International Airport and Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD).
Through this new partnership, customers will be able to transfer in either U.S. city between Turkish Airlines and JetBlue operated flights. JetBlue offers connections to and from dozens of cities throughout the United States including Boston, Massachusetts; Buffalo/Niagara Falls, New York; Charlotte and Raleigh, North Carolina; Fort Lauderdale and Orlando, Florida; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Turkish Airlines, Inc