- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Santiago De Compostela, Spain(21.05.2013)
- Public Announcement(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2013 were reported to Borsa Istanbul(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Isparta, Turkey...(20.05.2013)
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines starts its operations to Houston, United States of America...
With existing services to Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Washington DC, Turkish Airlines now adds flights to Houston. Istanbul-Houston flights are scheduled to begin on April 1st, 2013. Flights will operate 4 times per week, on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
|Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday||13:05 18:05 (TK33)|
|Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday||19:50 15:55 +1 (TK34)|
*All times are local.
*+1: Next day arrival.
Introductory fares between Istanbul and Houston will be available between the 1st of April 2013 and the 15th of May 2013 with prices starting from just 399 Euros.
Due to strong demand for seats between Istanbul and New York, Turkish Airlines also has introduced a third daily Istanbul-New York flight as from May 2012. Effective from 28 May to 16 September, the summer schedule will include three daily services for this period. The additional flights operate with Airbus 330-300 and Boeing 777 aircraft. Turkish Airlines now offers the most frequencies and seats between Istanbul and the US financial hub.
To learn more, please visit our website www.turkishairlines.com, contact Call Centre at +90 212 444 0849 or visit your local travel agency.
Turkish Airlines, Inc