- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Santiago De Compostela, Spain(21.05.2013)
- Public Announcement(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2013 were reported to Borsa Istanbul(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Isparta, Turkey...(20.05.2013)
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines starts its operations to Ganja (Azerbaijan)...
Joining the capital, Baku, and Nakhichevan, Turkish Airlines now adds flights to a 3rd destination in Azerbaijan, Ganja (via Nakhichevan). The multi-leg flights were launched today, July 31st, 2012 and will operate 4 days a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
|Flight No||Flight Days||Departure||Arrival|
|TK 328||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday||Istanbul||02:20||NAJ*||06:50|
|TK 328||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday||NAJ*||07:50||Ganja||08:30|
|TK 328||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday||Ganja||10:00||Istanbul||10:15|
*All times are Local.
Introductory one-way fares are available from Istanbul to Ganja and Nakhichevan starting from 89 Euros (including taxes and fees).
To view the flight schedules, please visit www.thy.com, call +90 212 444 0849 Call Center or contact with TK sales offices.
Turkish Airlines, Inc