- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Santiago De Compostela, Spain(21.05.2013)
- Public Announcement(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2013 were reported to Borsa Istanbul(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Isparta, Turkey...(20.05.2013)
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
Kobe Bryant in Istanbul for Turkish Airlines’ new commercial...
Kobe Bryant, international brand face of Turkish Airlines, which took great steps towards becoming a global brand in the last years, came to Istanbul for shootings of Turkish Airlines’ commercial.
As one of the most renown figures in basketball worldwide, Kobe Bryant became Turkish Airlines’ international brand face with the sponsorship agreement signed last year. After the first commercial featuring him that was shot last year, broadcasted all through world and received positive feedbacks, preparations for the second commercial has begun.
Holding the record of flying to highest number of countries, with 87 countries, Turkish Airlines’ markets include Far East and America continent in particular. Serious investments are made both through wide-body aircrafts added to the fleet recently and marketing activities in these destinations.
Researches show that Kobe Bryant, who is shown as one of the world’s most valuable sportsmen, is followed more curiously in the territories of America, Far East, China and Middle East.
New commercial to feature Kobe Bryant includes a big surprise as well. First part of the shootings will be in Istanbul Ataturk International Airport, and the second abroad. To be realized with the cooperation of Turkish, Dutch, Spanish and American teams, commercial is planned to be broadcasted worldwide in late 2012.