- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Santiago De Compostela, Spain(21.05.2013)
- Public Announcement(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2013 were reported to Borsa Istanbul(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Isparta, Turkey...(20.05.2013)
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines starts its operations to Sharm el Sheikh...
Already having the world's 5th largest flight network and flying to 204 flight destinations in 90 countries, Turkish Airlines now adds one of the world's most popular destinations for leisure travelers, Sharm El Sheikh (Egypt).
Istanbul - Sharm el Sheikh (Egypt) flights are scheduled to begin on October 9th, 2012 with 4 weekly services. Introductory round trip tickets from Istanbul to Sharm el Sheikh will be priced from 99 Euros, including taxes and fees.
|Istanbul – Sharm el Sheikh||Departure/Arrival|
|Tuesday,Thursday,Saturday,Sunday||02:00 03:30 (TK700)|
|Sharm el Sheikh - Istanbul||Departure/Arrival|
|Tuesday,Thursday,Saturday,Sunday||05:45 09:25 (TK701)|
All times are Local.
To view the flight schedules, please visit www.thy.com, call +90 212 444 0849 Call Center or contact with TK sales offices.
Turkish Airlines, Inc