Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Santiago De Compostela, Spain(21.05.2013)
- Public Announcement(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2013 were reported to Borsa Istanbul(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Isparta, Turkey...(20.05.2013)
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines starts its operations to Hurghada (Egypt)
17.10.2012Joining Cairo, Sharm el Sheikh and Alexandria, Turkish Airlines now adds flights to a 4th destination in Egypt, Hurghada. Hurghada flights were launched today, October 17th, 2012 and will operate 3 days a week on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays in both direction.
|Istanbul – Hurghada||Departure/Arrival|
|Wednesday, Friday,Sunday||01:40 - 03:25 (TK702)|
|Hurghada - İstanbul||Departure/Arrival|
|Wednesday, Friday,Sunday||05:35 - 09:25 (TK703)|
Introductory round trip tickets from Istanbul to Hurghada will be available from 99 Euros, including taxes and fees.
Turkish Airlines, Inc