- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Santiago De Compostela, Spain(21.05.2013)
- Public Announcement(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2013 were reported to Borsa Istanbul(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Isparta, Turkey...(20.05.2013)
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines will start its operations to Niamey(Nijer)-Ouagadougou(Burkina Faso) today...
Already having the world's 5th largest flight network, Turkish Airlines continues to expand its network in Africa.
The airline will add Niamey (Nijer), Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) to its network. With the addition of Niamey and Ouagadougou Turkish Airlines will be operating flights to total 31 African destination in Africa, Turkish Airlines, one of the Continent's most extensive networks.
Beginning December 15th, 2012, roundtrip flights between Niamey (Nijer) -Ouagadougou will be operated 3 times per week.
*All times are in LMT.
Introductory round trip fares are available from Istanbul to Niamey(Nijer) - Ouagadougou starting from 219 Euros (including taxes and fees).
To view the flight schedules, please visit www.thy.com, contact our call center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any TK sales office.
Turkish Airlines, Inc