- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Santiago De Compostela, Spain(21.05.2013)
- Public Announcement(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2013 were reported to Borsa Istanbul(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Isparta, Turkey...(20.05.2013)
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines launches Frequent Flyer Program partnership with Air New Zealand...
Turkish Airlines has signed mileage program agreement with a new carrier, Air New Zealand.
The Partnership with Air New Zealand will allow both airlines’ members to collect and redeem miles on each other’s flights.
Frequent Flyer Partnership with Air New Zealand will commence as of March 3rd, 2008. With this new partnership Miles& Smiles members will be able to fly many destinations throughout Pacific.