- Press Releases
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
- The Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four lands in London(10.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines approaches to Sports Sponsorships in a ground breaking way with “Eye of The Fan”(10.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines adds 5 new destinations in May 2013(08.05.2013)
- A new benefit from Turkish Airlines…(07.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Friedrichshafen, Germany...(02.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines launches Frequent Flyer Program partnership with Air New Zealand...
Turkish Airlines has signed mileage program agreement with a new carrier, Air New Zealand.
The Partnership with Air New Zealand will allow both airlines’ members to collect and redeem miles on each other’s flights.
Frequent Flyer Partnership with Air New Zealand will commence as of March 3rd, 2008. With this new partnership Miles& Smiles members will be able to fly many destinations throughout Pacific.