- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Santiago De Compostela, Spain(21.05.2013)
- Public Announcement(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2013 were reported to Borsa Istanbul(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Isparta, Turkey...(20.05.2013)
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines introduces new early check-in procedure...
Turkish Airlines, in a statement issued today, said passengers must arrive at Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport early enough to complete all the formalities.
As part of its busy summer schedule, Turkish Airlines will launch its new early check-in and baggage drop-off procedure for all of its passengers starting on Friday, May 1 at Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport.
International passengers who make use of this check-in procedure must be sure to arrive at the check in counter at least two hours in advance of flight time. On the other hand, the new early check-in procedure requires domestic passengers to show up least an hour and a half before flight time.
The check-in counters will be closed 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of the international flights and 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of the domestic flights.
The passengers should arrive at the airport at least two hours prior to the scheduled departure time of the international flights and an hour and a half prior to the scheduled departure time of the domestic flights due to construction of the intersection of airport access road.
Turkish Airlines, Inc.