- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Santiago De Compostela, Spain(21.05.2013)
- Public Announcement(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2013 were reported to Borsa Istanbul(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Isparta, Turkey...(20.05.2013)
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines 2010 9M Net Profit 169 Million USD...
Turkish Airlines 2010 consolidated financial statements were reported to Istanbul Stock Exchange.
According to the reported financial statements, sales revenue increased by 39 percent to 5 Billion$. Approximately 79 percent of our scheduled service revenue was obtained from international lines and 21 percent was from domestic lines. 9M 2010 net profit and operating profit stood at 169 Million$ and 538 Million$ respectively.
Revenue Passenger Kilometer (RPK) increased by 22.7 percent and Available Seat Kilometer (ASK) increased by 17 percent. The number of passengers increased by 18 percent to 22 million, cargo and mail carried increased by 41 percent to 228 thousands. As a result, passenger load factor increased by 3.4 points from the previous year to 74.2 percent.
With the new wide body aircraft, which were started to join our fleet in September, we will be able to increase the business class segment which will increase the revenue yields. In the mean time we will be able to increase our cargo network in the long haul as well as cargo revenue because of the wide body aircraft.
2010 Financial and operational results, which are higher than our expectations, are a good indicator for us to achieve our 2011 growth target. Hence, we are eager to continue to apply our long term growth strategies without making any consession on our profits.
Turkish Airlines, Inc