- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Santiago De Compostela, Spain(21.05.2013)
- Public Announcement(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2013 were reported to Borsa Istanbul(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Isparta, Turkey...(20.05.2013)
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines announces its first flight to Kabul (Afghanistan)...
Effective by 10th July 2011, Sunday, Turkish Airlines will commence its flights from Istanbul Ataturk Airport to Kabul. First flight which will be operated with different times than the scheduled Kabul flights, will depart at 03:45 am from Istanbul Ataturk Airport, arrive to Kabul at 10:00 am local time, also the first flight from Kabul will depart at 12:00 pm, arrive to Istanbul at 04:15 pm with Turkish local time. The flights to Kabul are scheduled to depart three times per week.
Star Alliance member Turkish Airlines is the Best Airline in Europe, the airline currently flies to 183 destinations, including 142 international and 41 domestic lines, with joining the Kabul flights to its flight network, the airline will reach to 184 destinations worldwide.
Roundtrip airfares from Istanbul to Kabul will be on sale with the prices starting from 578 Euros including taxes and fees for the travels starting before 31st July 2011.
Effective by 13th July 2011, flights to Kabul will take place as follows (until 30.10.2011);
|Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday||23:50 - 06:05 (+1)|
|Monday, Thursday, Sunday||07:20 - 11:35|
*** (+1): Next day arrival.
*** All Times are in Local Mean Time.
To view the flight schedules, please visit www.thy.com, call +90 212 444 0849 Call Center or contact with TK sales offices.
Turkish Airlines, Inc