Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Santiago De Compostela, Spain(21.05.2013)
- Public Announcement(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2013 were reported to Borsa Istanbul(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Isparta, Turkey...(20.05.2013)
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines begins services to Benghazi and Tripoli in Libya...
16.09.2011Following the completion of infrastructure work, Turkish Airlines’ Benghazi (Libya) flights will be resumed on September 13th and operate four times weekly, on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. The planned flight times are as follows;
|Istanbul-Benghazi||Departure / Arrival|
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||07:00 08:25|
|Benghazi -Istanbul||Departure / Arrival|
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday||09:35 12:50|
After completing the necessary infrastructure work, Turkish Airlines will also begin its Tripoli (Libya) services. Effective by 21 September, 2011 flight schedule to/from Tripoli Mitiga International Airport will be as follows;
|Istanbul-Tripoli||Departure / Arrival|
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday||10:00 11:50|
|Tripoli-Istanbul||Departure / Arrival|
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday||12:50 17:00|
All times are in Local Mean Time (LMT).
Further information is available at www.thy.com or by calling reservations at +90 212 444 0849 or a local sale office.