Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Santiago De Compostela, Spain(21.05.2013)
- Public Announcement(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2013 were reported to Borsa Istanbul(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Isparta, Turkey...(20.05.2013)
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines increases its flights to New York’s Kennedy Airport to three flights per day...
16.02.2012Due to strong demand for seats between Istanbul and New York, Turkish Airlines will introduce a third daily Istanbul-New York flight as from May 2012. Effective from 28 May to 16 September, the summer schedule will include three daily services for this period. The additional flights will be operated with Airbus 330-300 and Boeing 777 aircraft.Turkish Airlines will offer the most frequencies and seats between Istanbul and the US financial hub.
For the period indicated, the flights will operate according to the attached schedule.
|05:40 (+1) (TK4)
11:15 (+1) (TK2)
***All Times Local.
***+1: Next Day Arrival.
To learn more, please visit our website www.turkishairlines.com, contact Call Centre at +90 212 444 0849 or visit your local travel agency.