Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Press Releases
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Santiago De Compostela, Spain(21.05.2013)
- Public Announcement(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines’ consolidated financial statements in the first quarter of 2013 were reported to Borsa Istanbul(20.05.2013)
- Turkish Airlines began operations to Isparta, Turkey...(20.05.2013)
- Good news for Turkish Cargo Customers in Middle East…(17.05.2013)
Turkish Airlines launches its services to Mogadishu (Somalia)...
06.03.2012Turkish Airlines' first flight to Mogadishu, Somalia and the first service to the Somali capital by any European airline, departed on March 5, 2012, featuring special introductory fares starting at 199 Euros, including all taxes and fees.
The new service, operating via Khartoum, will depart outbound on Tuesdays and Thursdays as TK 686 and return on Wednesdays and Fridays as TK 687 according to the attached schedule:
*** All Times are Local.
Flights will be operated with Boeing 737-800 aircraft, one of the most modern aircraft currently in operation and will feature Turkish Airlines' award winning catering. With the beginning of operations, Turkish Airline adds yet another point to its growing network, linking cities across the globe via its Istanbul hub.
Tickets are now available with reduced prices starting from 199 Euros including all taxes and fees for travel before April 6th, 2012. For passengers originating at Turkish cities other than Istanbul, a special flat add-on amount of 100 Euros is available from any domestic point connecting to Mogadishu.
These promotional fares are now available on the Turkish Airlines www.thy.com website, or tickets can be also purchased at all TK offices, through our Call Center +90 444 0849 or at travel agencies where the price will be 209 Euros including the applicable surcharge.
Turkish Airlines, Inc