- Best Western International
- Dedeman Hotels & Resorts International
- Divan Hotels
- Elite World Hotels
- Eresin Hotel
- NG Hotels & Resorts
- Hilton HHonors
- Kempinski Hotels
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts in Turkey
- Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts
- Rixos Hotels
- Swissotel Hotels&Resorts
- The Marmara Hotels & Residences
- TAV Airport Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel Group
- Zorlu Grand Hotel, Trabzon
- The Grand Tarabya
Dedeman Hotels & Resorts International
Dedeman Hotels & Resorts International is the first partner of Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles Frequent Flyer Programme. Miles & Smiles members, who will stay at Dedeman Hotels, will earn 500 bonus miles per every eligible accommodation and this partnership will provide them a variety of additional promotions from which they can benefit.
For over 45 years now Dedeman Hotels & Resorts International has proudly been offering a wide range of services and a superior level of service standard and with a dedicated professional team in the cities its hotels located.
We kindly invite you to visit one of our hotels to experience “Traditional Dedeman Hospitality”For more information and reservations please visit our website at; www.dedeman.com
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgInformation and Reservation Line: +90 (212) 444 4 336
Please contact email@example.com to claim your missing miles.
Terms and Conditions
- Only published rates of accommodations are considered for mileage credit. Stays at special rates for travel agents, airline discounts, any special contracted rates and hourly /day use accommodations are not eligible.
- Miles&Smiles members will be awarded 500 miles per stay to one or more consecutive nights. Long stays consisting of consecutive days are considered as one stay.
- In case more than one miles&Smiles member share a hotel room, only one member will earn miles for the particular stay.
- In order to earn miles, you need to present your Miles&Smiles card during check-in at the hotel.
- It may take a certain period of time for your hotel stay to be credited into your account. In case of any problems, please contact the hotel with your receipt.