- Best Western International
- Dedeman Hotels & Resorts International
- Divan Hotels
- Elite World Hotels
- Eresin Hotel
- NG Hotels & Resorts
- Hilton HHonors
- Kempinski Hotels
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts in Turkey
- Radisson Blu Hotels & Resorts
- Rixos Hotels
- Swissotel Hotels&Resorts
- The Marmara Hotels & Residences
- TAV Airport Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel Group
- Zorlu Grand Hotel, Trabzon
- The Grand Tarabya
Wyndham Hotel Group
Join Wyndham Rewards and select Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles as your earning preference in your member profile to start earning bonus miles for qualifying hotel stays today.Wyndham Hotel Group is the world's largest and most diverse hotel company with over 7,000 hotels in 66 countries under 14 hotel brands worldwide. With iconic brands and hotel choices in every category from upscale to economy, we offer not only the most lodging choices around the world but also exceptional customer service and great value.Wyndham Rewards®, the Wyndham Hotel Group guest loyalty program, offers attainable travel for the pragmatic traveler. The program is the largest in the lodging industry based on the number of participating hotels. Members can earn valuable Miles&Smiles bonus miles for their stays at Wyndham Hotel Group properties around the globe.
|Wyndham Hotels & Resorts®:|
Terms and Conditions
- Only published rates of accommodations are considered for mileage credit. Stays at special rates for travel agents, airline discounts, any special contracted rates and hourly /day use accommodations are not eligible.
- Miles&Smiles members will be awarded 500 miles per stay to one or more consecutive nights. Long stays consisting of consecutive days are considered as one stay.
- In case more than one miles&Smiles member share a hotel room, only one member will earn miles for the particular stay.
- In order to earn miles, you need to present your Miles&Smiles card during check-in at the hotel.
- It may take a certain period of time for your hotel stay to be credited into your account. In case of any problems, please contact the hotel with your receipt.