Copa Airlines and Copa Airlines Colombia, are leading Latin American providers of passenger and cargo services. The airlines provide service to 64 destinations in 29 countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean with one of the youngest and most modern fleets in the industry, consisting of 79 aircraft: 53 Boeing NG 737 aircraft and 26 Embraer-190s. From the U.S., Copa Airlines currently offers nonstop service to Panama from New York City (JFK), Chicago, Miami, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. (Dulles), and Orlando.
Effective Date: June 21, 2012
Collecting miles on COPA Airlines Flights (For Flights Flown Before June 24, 2015)
|CM Fare Families||Fare Classes||Percentage of Flown Miles||Minimum Miles|
|Y/Cl||Q, K, V, U, S, W, E||100%||500|
|Y/Cl(promo)||L, T, N||100%||500|
Booking Classes not eligible for accrual: P, I, XN, X, Z, BR, BC
Collecting miles on COPA Airlines Flights (For Flights Flown On or After June 24, 2015)
|CM Fare Families||Fare Classes||Percentage of Flown Miles|
|Business Promo||D, J||150%|
|Economy Flex||Y, B, M, H||100%|
|Economy Plus||Q, K, V, U, S, W, E||100%|
|Economy Promo||L, T||50%|
Minimum Miles: Not applicable
Booking classes NOT eligible for accrual are F,R,Z,I,X,N,G,N
- The general Miles&Smiles terms and conditions apply.
- Miles can be accrued only on Copa Airlines and Copa Airlines Colombia operating flights.
- The partner reserves the right to change flight routes at short notice.
- Miles accrual is subject to the operating airline. Please note that the booking class shown on your ticket may differ from the booking class relevant for the mileage accrual. For the code share flights, the mileage accrual rate will be based on the operating carrier's booking class and not on the booking class on the ticket as THY flight. For this reason, there may be cases where the mileage accrual is different or ineligible to accrue.
- Please retain your original boarding pass and a copy of your flight ticket until the credit reflects on your mileage statement.
- Regarding the retroclaim transactions on flights of Star Alliance member airlines, the original of the boarding passes along with the ticket copies must be sent to Türk Hava Yolları B kapısı - Contact Center Binası Müşteri İlişkileri Müdürlüğü 34149 Yeşilköy/İstanbul, Turkey and for such retro claims, the date of contract which was signed with the related airline will be considered and flights made prior to the contract date will not be processed.