Air New Zealand
Air New Zealand is Miles&Smiles’ New Programme Partner!
|Y/CL||U, E, O, A, Y, B
|Y/CL||M, H, Q, V***, W***, T*||%50|
Booking Classes not eligible for accrual:I, R, X, N, P, L, G, S**, K, F, T*
* Effective as of October 31st,2010 not eligible on flights between New Zealand, Australia,the Pacific Islands and New Zealand domestic flights.
** Effective as of July 5th,2011 not eligible on flights between New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific Islands,New Zealand domestic and long haul flights
*** Effective as of October 31st,2010 not eligible on flights between New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific Islands
**** As of 01 May,2014
- The general Miles&Smiles terms and conditions apply.
- Miles can be accrued only on Air New Zealand operating flights.
- The partner reserves the right to change flight routes at short notice.
- Miles accrual is subject to the operating airline. Please note that the booking class shown on your ticket may differ from the booking class relevant for the mileage accrual. For the code share flights, the mileage accrual rate will be based on the operating carrier's booking class and not on the booking class on the ticket as THY flight. For this reason, there may be cases where the mileage accrual is different or ineligible to accrue.
- Minimum mileage earning is not applied for Air New Zealand flights.
- Please retain your original boarding pass and a copy of your flight ticket until the credit is reflected on your mileage statement.
- Regarding the retroclaim transactions on flights of other Star Alliance member airlines, the original of the boarding passes along with the ticket copies must be sent to Turkish Airlines Head Office 7th floor Product Development Department 34149 Yesilkoy, Istanbul, Turkey and for such retro claims, the date of contract which was signed with the related airline will be considered and flights made prior to the contract date will not be processed.
- Missing miles can be claimed for flights made within the 6 months only.