- Music of the world at İş Sanat
- Jazz fun begins
- December at Babylon
- Exciting nights at Balance
- Tango Pasion at Maslak
- Open Sesame!
- Silk Road films pass through Bursa
- History and cinema meet for the 9th time
- They loved Turkey
- Genghis Khan is coming
- Contemporary art in Istanbul
- ‘Opening and closing doors of life’
- Palace storage chests...
- What André Kertész saw and felt
- Marking the 150th anniversary of the Crimean War...
- Nature and nature
- Mithat Bereket’s ‘Compass’
- Nedim Günsür retrospective
- The vibrant sculptures of Mehmet Aksoy
- a 24-hour-a-day exhibition
- Civil Aviation at the end of 2006
- “The customer is my all”
- Skylife trademark is registered
- ‘444 0 THY’ is most successful call center
- Professional Competence Workshop held at Turkish Airlines
- Special talks for Turkish Airlines’ cabin personnel
- Turkish Airlines promotes Turkey in Prague and Dublin
- Turkish Airlines’ Rostov office has a new address
- ‘Here, there and everywhere’ for 111 Euros
- Luck puts a smile on your face at www.thy.com!
- Teachers fly at half price
- Direct flights to 10 more cities
- Turkish Airlines to transport 100,000 pilgrims to Mecca
- Turkish Airlines celebrates World Children’s Day
Jazz fun begins
Nardis Jazz Club at the foot of the Galata Tower is bringing pleasure in jazz listening throughout the month with a full program of Turkish and foreign musicians.
Concerts include the Sibel Köse Band on 2 December, Elif Çağlar’s ‘Curly Trio’ on 4 December; and the Güray Aktalay Group on 5 December. Latin jazz buffs will enjoy İpek Dinç’s ‘Latin Project’ concert on 8 December. The fun continues with guitarist, composer and group conductor Clay Ross from South Carolina and, percussionist Scott Ketter on 11 December; and Anna Serafinska, a rare vocalist who, in her broad repertoire, is at home with all kinds of jazz from classical to modern sound, on 14, 15 and 16 December. The month ends with Serkan Çağrı and his jazz arrangements of Balkan music, 20 December; and Melis Sökmen, one of Turkey’s favorite names in pop-jazz, on 23 December.
Tel: (0212) 244 63 27