- Music of the world at İş Sanat
- Jazz fun begins
- December at Babylon
- Exciting nights at Balance
- Tango Pasion at Maslak
- Open Sesame!
- Silk Road films pass through Bursa
- History and cinema meet for the 9th time
- They loved Turkey
- Genghis Khan is coming
- Contemporary art in Istanbul
- ‘Opening and closing doors of life’
- Palace storage chests...
- What André Kertész saw and felt
- Marking the 150th anniversary of the Crimean War...
- Nature and nature
- Mithat Bereket’s ‘Compass’
- Nedim Günsür retrospective
- The vibrant sculptures of Mehmet Aksoy
- a 24-hour-a-day exhibition
- Civil Aviation at the end of 2006
- “The customer is my all”
- Skylife trademark is registered
- ‘444 0 THY’ is most successful call center
- Professional Competence Workshop held at Turkish Airlines
- Special talks for Turkish Airlines’ cabin personnel
- Turkish Airlines promotes Turkey in Prague and Dublin
- Turkish Airlines’ Rostov office has a new address
- ‘Here, there and everywhere’ for 111 Euros
- Luck puts a smile on your face at www.thy.com!
- Teachers fly at half price
- Direct flights to 10 more cities
- Turkish Airlines to transport 100,000 pilgrims to Mecca
- Turkish Airlines celebrates World Children’s Day
Marking the 150th anniversary of the Crimean War...
The Vehbi Koç Foundation Sadberk Hanım Museum is mounting an exhibition, ‘The 150th anniversary of the Crimean War’, from 9 December to 25 February.
Among the original works on display, most of which are from the collection of Ömer M. Koç, are not only paintings by artists such as Amadeo Preziosi, Theodore Valerio and Constantin Guys, but also rare books containing written and visual impressions of the war and fascinating memorabilia such as medals and decorations issued to commemorate it. To coincide with the exhibition, a catalogue is also being published containing photographs and detailed explanations of the works on display.
Tel: (0212) 242 38 13