- Music of the world at İş Sanat
- Jazz fun begins
- December at Babylon
- Exciting nights at Balance
- Tango Pasion at Maslak
- Open Sesame!
- Silk Road films pass through Bursa
- History and cinema meet for the 9th time
- They loved Turkey
- Genghis Khan is coming
- Contemporary art in Istanbul
- ‘Opening and closing doors of life’
- Palace storage chests...
- What André Kertész saw and felt
- Marking the 150th anniversary of the Crimean War...
- Nature and nature
- Mithat Bereket’s ‘Compass’
- Nedim Günsür retrospective
- The vibrant sculptures of Mehmet Aksoy
- a 24-hour-a-day exhibition
- Civil Aviation at the end of 2006
- “The customer is my all”
- Skylife trademark is registered
- ‘444 0 THY’ is most successful call center
- Professional Competence Workshop held at Turkish Airlines
- Special talks for Turkish Airlines’ cabin personnel
- Turkish Airlines promotes Turkey in Prague and Dublin
- Turkish Airlines’ Rostov office has a new address
- ‘Here, there and everywhere’ for 111 Euros
- Luck puts a smile on your face at www.thy.com!
- Teachers fly at half price
- Direct flights to 10 more cities
- Turkish Airlines to transport 100,000 pilgrims to Mecca
- Turkish Airlines celebrates World Children’s Day
Music of the world at İş Sanat
One of the most prolific names in the last thirty years of jazz as cellist, contrabass player, and composer, as well as veteran bass player for Miles Davis, Chick Corea, Anthony Braxton and many other top musicians, Dave Holland and his quintet are the guests of İş Sanat on 2 December.
Other world music offerings include two concerts of mainly slow songs by Nilüfer, 6-7 December; Şenol Filiz and Birol Yayla with their repertoire of works by 20th-century composers, 8 December; Saint-Saëns’ famous children’s classic, ‘Carnival of the Animals’, 9 December; and on 12 December, Chano Domingez, who interprets Latin music in the forms of traditional jazz, and Laura Simo, who recreates Hollywood and Broadway productions from the ‘40s to the ‘80s.
Tel: (0212) 316 10 83