- One of Turkey’s biggest brand names, Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines extends a helping hand at home and abroad
- Summer timetable includes four new routes
- Try the new routes for just TL 49!
- First golf tour group from South Korea
- Turkish Airlines announcement
- Pakistan Minister of Tourism visits Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Three flights daily to Konya
- Turkish Airlines attends ITB Berlin Fair
- 18th March Martyrs commemorated
- Turkish Airlines supports AKUT
- Turkish Airlines promotes flights to Lagos
Turkish Airlines extends a helping hand at home and abroad
A firm supporter of social responsibility projects, Turkish Airlines since 2005 has carried some 300 tons of relief supplies absolutely free of charge.
As part of the Turkish Red Crescent Society’s Humanitarian Assistance Operation to Africa, for example, Turkish Airlines transported close to 150 tons of Red Crescent relief supplies to Ethiopia and Kenya in four cargo aircraft flights. The airline charged nothing for the flights. Turkish Airlines, which also transported a total of 6000 kilograms of blood and blood supplies for the Red Crescent in 2006, carried upwards of 2000 kilos of aid for the Foundation for Children with Leukemia (LÖSEV). And following the major earthquake in Pakistan in 2005, Turkish Airlines again carried 156 tons of aid in five separate flights.