Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Tourism congress in Antalya
- ‘Why doesn't the sky fall on our heads?’
- 'Ayların Parıltısı' at AKM
- Second round of Silk Road films...
- Cartoons at Istanbul Modern
- The Walls
- Exhibition on campus
- Getting down to work
- Nook and cranny Turkey
- Canvases from Yeşilçam
- ‘Collected Visions’
- ‘Under the Influence’
- Evenings after dinner...
- ‘New Works’
- Fractal 2
- The poetics of space
- A journey from London to Anatolia
- Growing interest in Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines takes best customer award
- Change in Cologne flights
- Special ‘Teachers Day’ discount from Turkish Airlines
- 111’s of the month
- Turkish Airlines’ 2007-2008
- Osaka familiarization tour
- Important announcement for passengers to Japan
- Zagreb and Ljubljana flights stepped up
A journey from London to Anatolia
English sculptor David Cregeen and photographer Timurtaş Onan are coming together in London on 3 December in an exhibition titled ‘Eternal Image: a journey in Anatolia’ at The Royal Geographic Society’s Gallery Pavilion.
In the exhibition the pair will offer a narrative of their time spent in Central Anatolia. Cregeen, who lives in Turkey, expresses his closeness to Anatolia in his sculptures, while Onan holds up a light to the region through his photographs. The two artists, who are giving a lecture on ‘The timeless moment in sculpture and photography’ on 5 December, will donate the proceeds of their lecture fees to the Istanbul Hope Children’s Foundation.