- Independent films at !fistanbul!
- A whiff of China in Istanbul
- Two prizes for Turkey in the Dakar Rally
- International environment conference in Lefkoşa
- Award goes to ATM Dalaman International Terminal
- Istanbul through the eyes of two poets
- Discovering Sinan in Istanbul
- Music of the world at Iş Sanat
- garajistanbul, a new Istanbul art center
- Three new exhibitions at Pera Museum
- Istanbul in travel diaries
- Turkey through the Magnum lens
- Unforgettable nights at the Ankara Palas
- Abdülcanbaz in Izmir
- Nostalgic journey at the Gallery of Communications
- ‘Cats, Dogs, Birds’
- Traditional and modern side by side
Traditional and modern side by side
Yöntem Sunar’s works which combine Ottoman Turkish culture with a modern style in a series of reflections of the past in the present are being shown at the Artı Mezat Gallery.
You may view the paintings of this artist, who is pursuing his study of the Ottoman arts as well as his artistic and restoration projects and his designs in several different areas, until 20 February.
Tel: (0212) 261 62 55