- Biennale time in Istanbul
- Phaselis music festival enters fifth year
- Şişli Symphony Orchestra in Strasbourg
- Rock festival to begin
- Galata photographs at Istanbul Modern
- Selections from a decade
- Pistacchio Art and Culture Festival
- Blind date
- Finnish glass in Istanbul
- Dance and music come together
- City of a hundred names
- Pages that speak…
- September highs at GG
- Modern art days at Unkapanı
- Designers on the Galata Bridge
- A new gallery at Tepebaşı
- Mustafa Horasan’s ‘Control Room’
- Santralistanbul is opening!
- Pierre Loti’s marionettes
- Hybrid Narratives
Sabancı University’s Sakıp Sabancı Museum in cooperation with Deutsche Bank is hosting an exhibition titled ‘Blind Date Istanbul’.
New additions to Deutsche Bank’s modern art collection and the SSM’s calligraphy collection make up this exhibition which runs from 8 September through 1 November.
Tel: (0212) 233 22 38