- Exhibition on the world of women
- A foamy exhibition
- “Dead or alive, if I were a line drawing...”
- Palace tailors’ records open to public
- Yahya Kemal's private writings go public
- Istanbul through Italian eyes...
- Art in felt
- Peace concert at Brussels: 'Music Beyond the Conflicts”
- A synthesis of “Kemence” and Jazz
- New Year concerts by Borusan Philharmonic
- Transportation support for Turkey-Baghdad trade relations
- Turkish Airlines announces 9-month net profit of TL 668 million
- Tourism Transport 'Oscar' goes to Turkish Airlines...
- Turkish Airlines' Hajj Pilgrimage flights get under way
- New food offerings on Turkish Airlines
- 2009 strategies discussed in Hungary
- Interest in 'e-Consulate' is growing by the day
- Turkish Airlines' management meet at Kartepe
Tourism Transport 'Oscar' goes to Turkish Airlines...
Making great strides on the path to globalization, expanding its fleet and flight network by the day and simultaneously improving the quality of its service, Turkish Airlines won the Skalite award in the category of 'Tourism Transport' in the tourism Oscar's awarded this year for the 11th time.
Turkish Airlines' President for Business Development Haşmet Gökirmak, who accepted the award in a ceremony at the Hilton Convention Center, said that receiving the award was very important to the airline and added, “Turkish Airlines is a company that belongs to all of us. We always act in this awareness. Every success we achieve in the international arena through the great efforts of our 12,000-person staff goes down on the record as the success not only of our company but of Turkey as well. Being rewarded for our efforts motivates us to do even better.”