- New international destinations on Turkish Airlines
- Domestic route opportunities on flights to Batum
- Asian Airlines and TAP Portugal join frequent flyer program
- Turkish Technic to become engine maintenance center
- Foreign press heaps praise on Turkish Airlines
- Valentine’s Day surprise from Turkish Airlines
- Twenty percent discount on domestic flights attracts great interest
- Turkish Airlines promoted in local press
- 111’s of the month celebrate 111th week
“Being ordinary is actually nobody’s top preference,” says Publishing Director of Skylife Magazine Arif Nihat Dursun on the back cover of ‘Mezat’ (Auction), his first book, published by Diskus Yayıncılık.
“Everybody wants to stand out, to be different, but the dose may vary...” In this modern story that takes place in today’s Istanbul - its popular venues, city squares, conference rooms and the city traffic - the writer shares with readers the invisible aspects of the contemporary media and the rules of the games that are played. Written in a plain, straightforward style, this novel addresses readers’ feelings with a story of modern love while inviting us to consider, and question, the realities it puts forward. ‘Auction’ tells people that nothing is as it appears or is thought to be.