- “ M e l a n c h o l i s t a n b u l ”
- Innovative designs for Istanbul
- “Becoming Istanbul”
- Two new exhibitions at Istanbul Modern
- A special selection of Fikret Mualla's works
- Marble statues from Aphrodisias in Istanbul
- World's most spectacular musical comes to Istanbul
- 'Jazz Moods in the City' to start soon
- Special concert by Milva da Rossa
- Harlem Globetrotters in Turkey for three exhibitions!
- Legendary rock group R.E.M. in Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines, Europe's 7th biggest
- Deutsche Messe and Turkish Airlines Promotional Tour in Istanbul
- Shop&Miles continues to fly with Garanti
- Miles&Smiles members will be able to upgrade on 13 airlines
- AnadoluJet starts Hatay - North Cyprus flights
- Turkish Airlines third in Europe in inflight entertainment
- Turkish Airlines in Baghdad after 17 years...
Turkish Airlines, Europe's 7th biggest
The Association of European Airlines (AEA) has announced passenger numbers, capacity increases and seat occupancy rates for the first half of the year on its 35 member airlines.
In January-June 2008, the Association's 35 member airlines carried a total of 175,721,000 passengers, and Turkish Airlines was seventh in Europe with 9,994,000.