- Old rock artist, new storyteller, Alev Lenz
- ‘West Side’ kids
- In 27 languages and 0 different countries
- Underwater and above
- Existence,freedom and self-respect
- Fashion under a single roof
- Countdown for Cohen begins
- On stage: Turks in France, French in Bodrum
- Istanbul and its neighborhoods
- A full summer at Evin
- Towards new horizons with new works
- Selected works from New York
A full summer at Evin
Art galleries used to close for summer, both for lack of interest and for their owners’ need for a holiday. Now summer is the season for joint exhibitions.
A leading center of the plastic arts for thirteen years, Evin Art Gallery is offering art lovers a chance to see all its artists at once. Among the artists showing their works are Nuri İyem, Naile Akıncı, Neş’e Erdok, Nedret Sekban, Temür Köran, İrfan Okan, Hakan Gürsoytrak, Mustafa Pancar, Hakan Cingöz, Emin Turan and Setenay Alpsoy. Accompanying the exhibition are ceramics by Nasip İyem and sculptures by Rahmi Aksungur. Through 29 August 2009.