- Old rock artist, new storyteller, Alev Lenz
- ‘West Side’ kids
- In 27 languages and 0 different countries
- Underwater and above
- Existence,freedom and self-respect
- Fashion under a single roof
- Countdown for Cohen begins
- On stage: Turks in France, French in Bodrum
- Istanbul and its neighborhoods
- A full summer at Evin
- Towards new horizons with new works
- Selected works from New York
Istanbul and its neighborhoods
Are the neighborhoods where you played ball and skipped rope as a child disappearing in today’s metropolitan life?
An exhibition called Mahalle/The Neighborhood, which is part of the Istanbul 2010 European Capital of Culture Agency’s Portable Art project, is designed to answer this question. The exhibition, in which six young photographers, Silva Bingaz, Korhan Karaoysal, Sevim Sancaktar, Yusuf Sevinçli, Serkan Taycan and Kerem Uzel, examine the city’s neighborhood culture, is on at the Bülent Ecevit Culture Center in Kartal through 15 August.