- Old rock artist, new storyteller, Alev Lenz
- ‘West Side’ kids
- In 27 languages and 0 different countries
- Underwater and above
- Existence,freedom and self-respect
- Fashion under a single roof
- Countdown for Cohen begins
- On stage: Turks in France, French in Bodrum
- Istanbul and its neighborhoods
- A full summer at Evin
- Towards new horizons with new works
- Selected works from New York
Old rock artist, new storyteller, Alev Lenz
Leaving the group, ‘Alev’, which she formed in Germany and to which she gave her name, Alev Lenz now brings us her first studio album, Storytelling piano playing Fräulein.
With one foot in the East and one in the West, the former rock artist/new storyteller Lenz is the daughter of a German father and a Turkish mother. But all the songs on her album are in English. Vocal and piano based, ‘Storytelling piano playing Fräulein’ is noteworthy for successful combining string arrangements with different combinations of instruments. The album also appeals to all ages.