- Old rock artist, new storyteller, Alev Lenz
- ‘West Side’ kids
- In 27 languages and 0 different countries
- Underwater and above
- Existence,freedom and self-respect
- Fashion under a single roof
- Countdown for Cohen begins
- On stage: Turks in France, French in Bodrum
- Istanbul and its neighborhoods
- A full summer at Evin
- Towards new horizons with new works
- Selected works from New York
On stage: Turks in France, French in Bodrum
Held this year for the 7th time, the Bodrum International Ballet Festival begins on 19 August.
In a friendly gesture, the festival’s guest country, France, is holding ‘Turkish Season in France’ in parallel. The venue for the festival, which is organized by the State Opera and Ballet, until 30 August, is the historic Bodrum castle. Kicking off with a performance of A Thousand Beats of the Heart by the Ankara State Opera and Ballet’s Modern Dance Ensemble, the festival will also host a performance called Tricote by the France Kafig Ensemble as well as three choreographers from the Marseilles State Ballet. Harem meanwhile, staged by the Antalya State Opera and Ballet, is tipped to be a festival favorite.