- Old rock artist, new storyteller, Alev Lenz
- ‘West Side’ kids
- In 27 languages and 0 different countries
- Underwater and above
- Existence,freedom and self-respect
- Fashion under a single roof
- Countdown for Cohen begins
- On stage: Turks in France, French in Bodrum
- Istanbul and its neighborhoods
- A full summer at Evin
- Towards new horizons with new works
- Selected works from New York
Underwater and above
Alfa publications has brought out two new books for adventuresome readers.
One is Jack Jackson’s Complete Diving Manual translated by Hüma Öztoprak, the other Jeff Toghills’ Complete Sailing Manual, translated by Mehmet Çömlekçi. The first identifies the equipment needed for diving together with complete details on harmful underwater creatures as well as photographs, while the second outlines the fine points of sailing one by one, from weather forecasts to how the craft moves in the water.