- Old rock artist, new storyteller, Alev Lenz
- ‘West Side’ kids
- In 27 languages and 0 different countries
- Underwater and above
- Existence,freedom and self-respect
- Fashion under a single roof
- Countdown for Cohen begins
- On stage: Turks in France, French in Bodrum
- Istanbul and its neighborhoods
- A full summer at Evin
- Towards new horizons with new works
- Selected works from New York
‘West Side’ kids
WEST SIDE has released their first album from PMD Yapım.
The team, which includes Korhan Çelik (vocals/guitar), Altuğ ﬁenkal (bass guitar) and Ergün Yıldız (percussion), is from Çanakkale on the Dardanelles peninsula, which explains why one song (Son Nefes/Last Breath) on the album is dedicated to Turkey’s victory at Gallipoli. ‘4 Gün Önce/4 Days Ago’, the first single released from the album, words and lyrics by WEST SIDE, is already topping the charts.