- In praise of shadow
- Film workshop for children
- A book about the story of books in Turkey
- The Italians through the eyes of Bruno Barbey
- Through the eyes of an Alaska native...
- Wild one in the kitchen
- Creative solutions from !f Istanbul
- !f Inspired/Keş!f International Film Competition
- Tourism sector to meet at EMITT 2009
- The 5th World Water Forum
- Shooting of promotional film with Kevin Costner is completed
- Turkish Airlines adds new flight destinations
- Adana Airport Domestic Terminal C.I.P. Lounge undergoes renovation
- Turkish Airlines expands fleet to 127
- Change in baggage allowance to New York and Chicago
- Change in Istanbul-Chicago-Istanbul flights
- Invitation to 'First Class'!
- Flavors of Anatolia on AnadoluJet
Invitation to 'First Class'!
A 50% discount will be applied to the ticket of a second person flying with a passenger A 50% discount will be applied to the ticket of a second person flying with a passenger traveling 'First Class'.
Introducing 'First Class' service on its flights to Hong Kong, Singapore and London, Turkish Airlines is offering its passengers an important advantage. The airline, which is aiming to increase the number of flight destinations offering 'First Class' service with the addition of a third Boeing 777 type aircraft to its fleet, will serve even more passengers through this campaign.
'First Class' consists of a wide array of luxury services including passengers being picked up from their homes or hotels by limousine, their own entrance and check-in counter at the airport, transfer to the aircraft by special vehicle, travel in seats that become fully horizontal, and quality and highly varied refreshments from lobster and caviar to tea in a slim-waisted glass and Turkish coffee served on a silver tray. To claim the discount, passengers must fly together in both directions.