- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
A story of boys all alone
Known to us for his detective novels, Emrah Serbes is changing direction this time and taking up a subject rarely treated in Turkish literature: the complex, energized and melancholy world of adolescent boys.
Dad works, Mom’s a housewife, bastion of conservatism... Factory workers, ageing aunts, older brothers, the poor... Tough men that cry easily... Sparsely populated provincial towns, congested neighborhoods... Proud, jealous, naive adolescents... Emrah Serbes makes these misguided, easily dissuaded, quick-to-anger boys talk... A story of boys on their own, in the boondocks and in the world...