- Turkish Airlines Is IDE Transportation Sponsor
- Bologna Inaugurated As 120th Destination
- Hina Matsuri At Ataturk Airport
- Turkish Airlines Signs Sponsorship Agreement With Maroussi BC
- Cooperation With KFC In Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Remembers Martyrs’ Day, March 18th
- Turkish Airlines Goes To Old Trafford
- Turkish Airlines-Swiss Cooperation To Start In April
- Turkish Airlines Wins Best Marketing Award
- Turkish Airlines At ITB Berlin 2010
One Evening at Istanbul Modern
-It’s been a long time since I’ve seen so many of Ergin İnan’s works all in one place
-You like İnan. A new exhibition of his works opened recently at the Çırağan Palace Kempinski Art Gallery. If you like, let’s stop there too.
-Good idea. Let’s go next week for sure. If the weather is nice we can go down to Ortaköy too...
– I’ve really missed Erol Akyavaş. His ‘Vav’ at the entrance... how majestic yet at the same time delicate. There was an Erol Akyavaş retrospective early in the decade, remember?
-No, I don’t recall it.
-Traditional to Contemporary’ is like a small-scale Akyavaş retrospective. Just look at these... It’s worth coming to the exhibition just to see him.
– ‘Kuşatma’ hadn’t yet gone for more than two million liras at the time. He wasn’t that well known. It’s a good thing we came here. ‘From Exactly... I’ve missed Murat Morova too. It hasn’t been long since we got a good look at Balkan Naci İslimyeli and Bedri Rahmi at the İş Sanat Gallery, but it isn’t that easy to follow İsmet Doğan, İnci Eviner, Selma Gürbüz and Ekrem Yalçındağ.
-Don’t pay any attention. At least we got a little taste of the painters we’ve missed. Is that so bad?
– Actually the exhibition curator, Levent Çalıkoğlu, came in for a lot of criticism, you know. Things like, ‘You’ve included this. Why not that?’