- Stars Of Filmoctober
- Writing İstanbul
- Deciphering The Codes Of The Past
- The Dance Of Being İstanbulite
- Big Finds At Küçükçekmece
- Sounds Of Jazz On Screen
- The Gates Of Paradise
- Harvest Time Is Here
- Gauguin In London
- Did You Say ‘Electronic Music’?
- From Whence Your Inspiration
- Solmaz Kamuran’s Budapest
- Little Known Spots In Bolu
- Embraced By The Sea
- Long-Weekend In Lisbon
- Fiftieth Anniversary Of Turkish Airlines’ Flights To Germany Celebrated
- Gala For The 10th Year Of The Czech Republic
- The Friendship Of Turkish Airlines And Bosnia-Herzegovina Airlines
- Aid To Pakistan From Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines’ Iftar For Oic Ambassadors
- Fourteen Ceos In Istanbul
- A Golden Spider For Our Website
- Anadolujet Now On Miles&Smiles
- An Award To Turkish Airlines From Russia
- Turkish Airlines Is Sponsor To The Thailand Open With Nadal
- TurKish Airlines’ Stamp On The World Archery Cup
Deciphering The Codes Of The Past
The Odyssey is one of the oldest homecoming stories in the history of literature.
On his way home from war, Odysseus (Ulysses) endures numerous ordeals before being reunited with his loved ones. The ‘homecoming’ theme has been a source of inspiration to both art and life ever since. And ‘NostosPassword Art Festival’ is just one of its modern manifestations.
Fransız Sokak Culture Center is the venue for the festival, which will take place October 26-31 with the participation of Greek and Turkish artists. Dimitris Vogdanis-Danis is curator of the event, which will run from early morning late into the night for six days. “Art lovers will enjoy a new mystical experience every day,” says Vogdanis-Danis, who invites everyone to return to his past, confront his memories and escape the ordinary.
More than 30 artists are taking part in the festival, which features painting, sculpture, pottery and photography exhibitions as well as dance, theater, concerts and other performances.