- A City For All Seasons
- Tastes From Neighboring Salonica
- Carpathian Beauty Bratis
- City Of The Five Senses Bursa
- What Is The Big Picture Idea Of The Mesh
- China, From Ancient Civilization To Modernity
- The Musical Journey of Kudsi Erguner
- A Hundred Years Old, The Misir Apartments
- Treatment Center Turkey
- The Road To Olympics
- Istanbul Overtaken By Cinema
- A Sense Of Irreparable Loss
- Like Moths To A Flame
- Shopping Fest Full Speed Ahead!
- The Man Of La Mancha Musical
- Happy April 23rd!
- A Lovely Day In London
- Not Easy: Life In The City
- Prague’s Literary Spring
- 50 Years Late
- Özcan Yurdalan’s Karachi
- We’re Going To The Sun!
- Edremit In Early Spring
- Three Days In The City Of Angels
- 8 Countries 8 Tipping Traditions
Happy April 23rd!
Happy April 23rd!
This year for the first time, trt is holding an april 23rd international children’s day festival in bursa from the 12th to 25th of the month.
For the first time in a quarter century, 800 children and 300 adults from 45 countries are coming to the city, children who will return to their countries with unforgettable memories.
The Turkish State Radio and Television (TRT) team carried out shoots in six countries in 2008 to turn the story of the children who took part in the first festivals, in 1979 and subsequent years, into a documentary. The youngest of those children is now 40 years old.
This year as every year, Turkish Airlines is one of the major sponsors of the event, for which Turk Telekom is principal sponsor, with significant contributions by the Office of Governor of Bursa province and Bursa Metropolitan Municipality as well as several organizations in the city.
KARAGEUZ-HADJIVAT IS MASCOT
This year for the first time the children are going to be greeted by a festival mascot in the form of the shadow theater characters, Karageuz and Hadjivat, known to the Turks for centuries.
BROADCAST LIVE TO 22 COUNTRIES
In another first this year, the Festival March on April 17th is going to be broadcast live on TRT’s four channels and several national television channels in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
This year as always the TRT’s Ankara Production team is responsible for organizing and coordinating the festival programs.