- Enchanting Peninsula
- A Percussionist Pays Tribute To Itri
- Two Valuable Legacies In China
- Discovering The Art Of Calligraphy
- Two Cultures Three Jazz Artists
- Julio Iglesias A Life Story In 38 Songs
- An Extraordinary Collection
- At The Heart Of Siberia
- A Passionate Italian
- Brief History Of An Airliner
- Elegy For Itri
- Feist At Kıyı Amfi!
- Passion For The Sea
- What You Didn’t Know About The Ottoman Harem
- Turkey In Comics
- Istanbul Morning And Evening
- The Fine Taste Of Meatballs: İnegöl
- Not To Be Missed
- Last Step To Freedom: August 30
- ‘Music Is My Breath’
- Seeing The Big Picture
- Sziget At 2o!
- The Eiffel Tower In 5 Steps
- Biennale Des Antiquaires In Paris
- A City That Makes People Happy Aalborg
- Common Misconceptions About Oral Health
- Vnukovo Airport Is Getting A New Face
- Nermin Yıldırım’s Barcelona
- Sights And Sounds Of Havana
- Hobby In Your Pocket
- Young Talent Coming Up With The Wind
- Turkey Goes To London With Firsts
Write: Büşra Mutlu
Feist At Kıyı Amfi!
Feist At Kıyı Amfi!
Santralistanbul’s Kiyi Amfi Is Going To Resound With The Magical Sound And Compositions Of Feist, One Of Indie Folk’s Most Popular Names, On August 25.
Starting her musical career at age 15, Feist has packed four solo albums, four Grammy nominations and dozens of awards as well as countless group and joint projects into her life so far. Now she is coming together with her listeners for the first time on the Istanbul stage. Winning accolades again with her fourth solo album, Metals, released at the end of last year, Feist has received positive reviews from both critics and listeners. Selling 38,000 copies in its first week, Metals has surprised no one as the musician’s most acclaimed album to date. Ditto for its followup with an extensive tour. And Istanbul, which is welcoming numerous big names this summer, is also among the artists’ tour stops. With organization by the Istanbul Foundation for Culture and Arts, Feist will be at the santralistanbul Kıyı Amfi the evening of August 25. JOINT PROJECTS Besides her solo work, Feist is also known for the joint projects she has engaged in with world-famous musicians. Leading names from Jane Birkin and Wilco to Beck and Kings of Convenience have been guests on her albums, consolidating her place in listeners’ memories.