- A Game Of ‘Moments’
- City Crowned With A World Heritage
- A Taste Tour In The Homeland Of The Hittites
- Penetrating The Heart Of The Museum Of Innocence
- Ramadan In İstanbul
- Fossati’s Panorama
- Home Of Firsts In Museology
- Personalizing Your Environment
- From Şile To Ağva: A Refreshing Summer On The Black Sea
- Tastes Of The Mulberry
- Land Of Tranquıl Mornıngs: South Korea
- Marcus Is Back
- Gırl Is Abducted From Palace!
- Two Summer Treats At The Perili Köşk
- Extraordinary Objects
- In The Pink
- Music Goes Green
- Natural Beauty: Gümüşlük
- The Championship In Ankara!
- Art Across The City
- The 99th Tour De France
- The Beach: Not As Safe As It Looks
- Prague On The Future
- Message From The Pacific
- Vienna On Gustav Klimt’s 150th Birthday
- Emine Sevgi Özdamar’s Düsseldorf
- The World’s Transit Point
- 10 Road Films To Whet Your Appetite For Travel
- Capital City Of The Steppe
The Holy Month of Ramadan is without doubt one of the most deeply rooted values we share in the cultural geography of which we are part. These precious days spent worshiping through fasting are simultaneously a time when sharing and efforts to get to know one another are at their peak. And partaking in the Ramadan traditions in Istanbul is an experience like no other.
Again this year, Turkish Airlines is offering attractive opportunities for our guests who are eager to experience the exuberance of Ramadan in Turkey. Promotional fares and extra baggage allowances will be available throughout the holy month.The Ramadan Fest 2012 events are being mounted this year with the contributions of several different institutions. In addition to religious programs, concerts, fairs and other cultural activities, the mosques on the Historic Peninsula will remain open, making Istanbul a city where Ramadan can be experienced in all its fullness 24/7. A man of heart, our great poet and thinker Yunus Emre says, “Come, let’s get acquainted, let’s make the job easy, let us love and be loved.” I believe that we as a corporate institution are making the job easier and bringing the faraway near by contributing to Yunus’s message and making it possible for you to fly both at home and abroad at discounts of 25 to 45 percent.
Turkey is a region most intensively permeated by the heritage of the celestial religions. And today we bring together people from all over the world - from London and Beijing to Cape Town and São Paulo - with the Holy Land of their own religion via Istanbul.
Our priority is to achieve our goal of being the world’s best airline, offering you better and more comfortable service. we have complete confidence that we are going to reach that goal very soon with the progress and gains we are making with each passing day. And your kindness and support further strengthen us in that belief.
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you well in the blessed month of Ramadan and to thank you for choosing Turkish Airlines. I wish you a pleasant flight.
Temel Kotil, Ph.D.