- Cycling İstanbul
- Heroes of the Stage
- Architecture That Makes People Happy
- A 170 Year Old Friendship: Polonezköy
- Friend Country: Poland
- Istanbul’s Lesser Known Museums
- Are You Ready For The Olympıcs?
- Kütahya’s Ephesus: Aizanoi
- The world is shrinking but Turkish is getting bigger
- Find The Balance With Macrobiotics
- It’s Always Summer When You Listen To Her
- Colorful Journeys
- Discovering Morel Mushrooms
- An Artistic Journey In Istanbul
- World Stars At Maçka
- The Museum Without Walls
- 5 Exciting Music Festivals
- Ramadan in İstanbul
- Turkey’s First Desert Marathon
- The New Jersey-Istanbul-Cairo Triangle
- Engin Günaydın’s Tokat
- An Artistic Journey At Submarine Wharf
- An Enjoyable Wait
- The Lap Of Luxury: Nice
- A Weekend In Tbilisi
- Boeljon Wins Again At Belek
- A Cinderella Tale
- Pioneer Of Green Entertainment: Ecofest
- Companion Of The Tigris
- Another New Agreement
- Turkish Airlines Convenience In The U.S.
- Enjoy Live Matchs in The Air
- Canada On A Single Ticket
- Expanding The Flight Network
- More Flights To Africa
- Reward For Success
- Intellectual Leaders Gather At Sales Summit
- For A Greener Environment
World Stars At Maçka
World Stars At Maçka
A Slew Of Bıg Names From England’s Young Pop Idol Jessıe J To Heavy Metal’s Legendary Megadeth Are Meetıng Theır Fans At Küçükçiftlik Park In June.
Coming to Turkey for the second time, Megadeth is performing as the soloist of Hi-Voltage at Maçka KüçükÇiftlik Park on June 19. With a career spanning almost 30 years, Megadeth’s fans cover a broad age group. The band, which will be playing songs like Guns, Drugs & Money and Whose Life (Is It Anyways?) from their album, Th1rte3n, released last year, as well as classics like She Wolf and Hangar 18, comes with a repertoire to satisfy both young fans and old timers.
Another band appearing at KüçükÇiftlik Park on June 19 is the American group, Trivium. A pioneer of new-generation American Heavy Metal, Trivium has been dubbed the new Metallica, a moniker that doesn’t exactly go down well with group’s members. The two American bands will be accompanied by two Turkish bands the same day: Kurban, a band well-known to fans of Turkish rock, and Comma, a band heavy metal fans have long missed seeing on stage.
Positive Energy On Stage
Positive Days is another event KüçükÇiftlik Park is hosting in June. Jessie J, Zaz, Two Door Cinema Club, Metronomy and Nouvelle Vague will be coming together with music lovers at this event, June 25-28.
A French band, Nouvelle Vague is presenting the first show of Positive Days on June 25 with a cabaret called The Birth of Innocence. English pop idol Jessie J takes the stage on June 26, followed by French singer Zaz on the 27th. Again from England, Two Door Cinema Club and Metronomy will close Positive Days on the 28th.
Compared with Adele and Amy Winehouse for her powerful voice if not her musical style, Jessie J came to prominence in Britain and around
the world with her debut album Who You Are. On tour since November, the young singer is appearing in 16 countries.