- Love Is An Eternal Sun Yunus Emre
- Bridge Of Culture: Thrace
- Incomparable Beirut
- The Only Thing Worth Pursuing Love
- Fabled City Bremen
- What Good Is The High Bosson
- Shopping Days Are Starting
- We’re Not Going To Play, We’re Going To Referee
- Renew Yourself With A Summer Detox
- A Gourmet Treat From The Southwest Aegean: Carian Cuisine
- Lively Yet Melancholy Can Bonomo
- Destination Istanbul
- Sait Faik’s Istanbul
- A Letter To Freedom
- Cool Again: Istanbul
- The Green Giant Sings!
- Seven Sensations One Stage
- Moving To The Garden
- The Tour Goes On
- With Mom In Istanbul
- Sports And Art Festival
- One Heart One Purpose
- Emin Alper’s Ermenek
- Head In The Clouds: Ağrı
- Golf On The French Riviera
- 2012 European Capitals Of Cultures
- Intersection Of Four Countries: Maribor
- City Of Music: Leipzig
- Sails Unfurled At Istanbul!
- Port Of Entry To The Big Apple
- Saving Energy in 5 Steps
- Back To The Future : 3-D Printing
- Aaaccchhooo! Spring Is Here!
- Oral Health On Board
- Ships Of Wax In A Sea Of Fire
Moving To The Garden
Moving To The Garden
ISTANBUL’S FESTIVAL SEASON IS OPENING WITH SOUNDGARDEN
Concert pleasure in Istanbul paired up with grass and sun a long time ago. Now, after a long, cold winter, Babylon Soundgarden Istanbul 2012 is inviting everyone keen to open the season in style to come to Parkorman.
In its second year, Babylon Soundgarden Festival, which attracted interest last summer with its many bands and DJ performances both Turkish and foreign, is again promising great music all day long. The Austria-based Parov Stelar Band, Oi Va Voi and Caravan Palace, who have charmed Istanbul listeners before, and Big House Under Blockade, one of the first names that pops to mind at the mention of indie music in Turkey, are just a few of the bands we are going to see on the festival stage.
Babylon Soundgarden Istanbul 2012 is awaiting participants at Maslak Parkorman all day long on Saturday, May 26, not just with concerts but with Swing Istanbul shows, market areas and other fun activities.
DON’T MISS IT!
Recently completing a tour of Turkey’s major cities, Oi Va Voi and its high octane performances are a phenomenon Istanbul listeners definitely won’t want to miss.