- Love Is An Eternal Sun Yunus Emre
- Bridge Of Culture: Thrace
- Incomparable Beirut
- The Only Thing Worth Pursuing Love
- Fabled City Bremen
- What Good Is The High Bosson
- Shopping Days Are Starting
- We’re Not Going To Play, We’re Going To Referee
- Renew Yourself With A Summer Detox
- A Gourmet Treat From The Southwest Aegean: Carian Cuisine
- Lively Yet Melancholy Can Bonomo
- Destination Istanbul
- Sait Faik’s Istanbul
- A Letter To Freedom
- Cool Again: Istanbul
- The Green Giant Sings!
- Seven Sensations One Stage
- Moving To The Garden
- The Tour Goes On
- With Mom In Istanbul
- Sports And Art Festival
- One Heart One Purpose
- Emin Alper’s Ermenek
- Head In The Clouds: Ağrı
- Golf On The French Riviera
- 2012 European Capitals Of Cultures
- Intersection Of Four Countries: Maribor
- City Of Music: Leipzig
- Sails Unfurled At Istanbul!
- Port Of Entry To The Big Apple
- Saving Energy in 5 Steps
- Back To The Future : 3-D Printing
- Aaaccchhooo! Spring Is Here!
- Oral Health On Board
- Ships Of Wax In A Sea Of Fire
Sports And Art Festival
Sports And Art Festival
THE 2ND ISTANBUL SPORTS FILM FESTIVAL IS BRINGING FILM AND SPORTS BUFFS TOGETHER AGAIN MAy 11 TO 13.
The Fédération Internationale Cinéma Télévision Sportifs (FICTS) brings together artists, television personalities and athletes from 20 countries every year. The 2nd Istanbul Sports Film Festival offers a key opportunity for the city to promote itself as a candidate for the 2020 Olympic Games.
YOUR HOME IN 2013
Change has been designated as the theme in 2013 of this fair, organized by CNR International Trade Fairs, Inc. with the backing of the Turkey Home Textiles Industrialists’ and Businessmen’s Association. Don’t miss the Evteks - Istanbul Home Textiles Exhibition, May 16-20, showcasing home textile trends for 2013 designed with the help of CNR Expo’s world-famous trend forecasting
For more information about the faır: www.cnrevteks.com
HİLYE AT THE HAGIA SOPHIA
Mounted by the Presidency of Religious Affairs as part of Blessed Birth Week events honoring the birth of the Prophet Muhammad, an exhibition, Love of the Prophet in the Language of Calligraphy: Descriptions of the Prophet Muhammad (Turkish ‘Hilye’), can be seen at the Hagia Sophia Museum through May 15. This first such exhibition to be held at the Hagia Sophia, it consists of 99 works from the collection of calligrapher Mehmet Çebi.