Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2013
- Check-in information
- Online Check in
- Self Check - in
- General Baggage Information
- Infant Passenger
- Child Passenger
- Traveling while pregnant
- Traveling with pets
- Traveling with special equipment
- Passengers with special needs
- Customs applications in Turkey
- Liquids In Hand Baggage
- Special Service Requests
Traveling while Pregnant
What are the guidelines for traveling on Turkish Airlines while pregnant?
- Women with pregnancies can fly up to their 28th weeks of pregnancies without doctor report.
- Pregnant women expecting one baby can fly with doctor report states fit to fly by air carriage between 28 - 35 weeks. After that, they are no longer fit to fly even with medical clearance.
- Pregnant women expecting twins or more can fly with doctor report states fit to fly by air carriage between 28 - 31 weeks. After that, they are no longer fit to fly even with medical clearance.
- Medical clearance must be dated 7 days prior to the flight.
- Doctor’s name and surname, diploma number, signature must be shown clearly on the medical clearance.
- The report should be issued in English or Turkish.