Turkish Airlines launches iDEAL online payment for all flights from Holland
Now all Turkish Airlines passengers have the option to pay for online bookings using iDEAL’s real-time bank transfers.
Now, you have the option to pay for your Turkish Airlines tickets securely through iDEAL, which allows you to make a real-time bank transfer from participating banks with no extra fees attached for the transfer.
What is iDEAL?
iDEAL is a fast and secure online payment method through which you can make your payment directly from the familiar online banking environment of your own bank. To use iDEAL you do not need to be registered, but you must be associated with participating banks.
How does it work?
- After booking your flight on turkishairlines.com, select iDEAL as the payment method
- You will be automatically directed to your bank’s Web site
- Once you complete the payment, you will be directed back to the turkishairlines.com to complete your booking
The payment will come up as "GlobalCollect on Behalf of Turkish Airlines" in your bank statement. Global Collect is a payment service provider that processes your iDEAL payment on the Turkish Airlines website.
Go to www.ideal.nl for more detailed information.
- In order to use the iDEAL payment system, you must have an online banking account in ABN Ambro, ASN Bank, Friesland Bank, ING, Knab, Rabobank, SNS Bank, SNS Regio Bank, Triodos or Van Lanschot Bank.
- iDEAL is only available at the moment for flights out of the Netherlands.
- All payments using iDEAL must be completed no later than four hours prior to your flight’s departure.
You may visit Flight Destinations for more great prices and destinations, take a glance at our inflight magazine Skylife or purchase online ticket.
For detailed information you may contact our Call Center at +90 212 444 0849 or visit any Turkish Airlines Sales Office.
Turkish Airlines is named the Best Airline in Europe at the 2011, 2012 and 2013 World Airline Awards, by Skytrax.
Customer Contact Center for you're all kind feedback.