Collecting miles on TAP Portugal flights:
|Service Class||TAP Portugal operating booking class||Percentage of flown miles|
|O, E, T||%10|
Booking Classes not eligible for accrual: I,R,X,N,P,A
Minimum Mileage Guarantee does not apply on TAP Portugal flights.
Our members will collect 50% of the actual miles instead of 10% on E and T classes and 100% of the actual miles instead of 50% on W,K,U classes while traveling between LIS(Lisbon)-OPO (Porto) flights only.
No miles will be accrued on flights between FNC (Funchal) and PXO (Porto Santo)
- The general Miles&Smiles terms and conditions apply.
- Miles can be accrued only on TAP Portugal operating flights.
- The partner reserves the right to change flight routes at short notice.
- Miles accrual is subject to the operating airline. Please note that the booking class shown on your ticket may differ from the booking class relevant for the mileage accrual. For the code share flights, the mileage accrual rate will be based on the operating carrier's booking class and not on the booking class on the ticket as THY flight. For this reason, there may be cases where the mileage accrual is different or ineligible to accrue.
- Please retain your original boarding pass and a copy of your flight ticket until the credit reflects on your mileage statement.
- Regarding the retroclaim transactions on flights of other Star Alliance member airlines, the original of the boarding passes along with the ticket copies must be sent to Türk Hava Yolları B kapısı - Contact Center Binası Müşteri İlişkileri Müdürlüğü 34149 Yeşilköy / İstanbul and for such retro claims, the date of contract which was signed with the related airline will be considered and flights made prior to the contract date will not be processed.